- Understand what it means to manage a change and how that is different from change management
- Learn about some key change management methodologies
- Understand how people react to change
- Gain the skills to plan and prepare for your change events
- Build a Canvas for Change
Interactive discussion based delivery will explore the key elements of this course with 7 interactive group and/or individual activities, use of videos, tools and examples of practical applications to enhance the learning experience.
Attendees will be encouraged to explore a current change event and dynamically apply their learning to that change. This will provide more than knowledge and skills to take away but practical approaches to deal with a current change and use as a guide for future events.
Attendees will receive a content based workbook, change canvas template and access to online resources.