The role of Change Agent, Change Manager, Change Enabler and Change Facilitator is becoming more and more dependent upon the ability to take a coaching approach, to enable others to discover their pathway to successfully navigate change. The need to take on the role of coach and support your staff, stakeholders and others through change initiatives is a reflection that change is much more successful with people and having the skills to undertake that role is imperative to building the next generation of change agents.
About the Workshop
- Understand the role of coach and define coaching activity
- Learn the benefits of coaching for those experiencing change
- Practice and reflect upon coaching as an enabler for change readiness and resiliency
Interactive discussion based delivery will focus on building a personal coaching toolkit and good practice for all coaching sessions. Discussion will be considering the dynamics of group coaching and key requirements for coaching others through a change experience.
Attendees will be required to work with other attendees throughout the workshop and expect to participate in a number of role plays throughout the workshop.
Attendees will be encouraged to practice their techniques following the workshop and share experiences through our online community.
During the day, the following areas will be explored as part of the learning opportunity.
- Understanding Change
- What is Coaching
- The Role of the Coach
- Co-creating the Coaching Relationship
- Communicating Effectively
- Taking Change Forward with a Coaching Approach
- Undertaking the Coaching Journey
- The Capillary Coaching Model
- Building your Coaching Tools
- Coaching Practice for Change Events
Join a Workshop on …
* prices may differ to reflect current offers and special access rates