- Learn and undertake a current state organizational map
- Define requirements for a people audit to inform a new organizational design
- Create a future state map for an effective organizational structure
- Develop and deliver the organizational change strategies needed
- Consider the cultural impact of organizational redesigns
Interactive discussion based webinars will focus on defining requirements gathering and strategy implementation approaches. The workshop will focus on the core redesign activity, working with other attendees to sense check and assure choices and focus on effectiveness of the proposed design.
Attendees will be encouraged to explore a current organizational challenge and dynamically apply their learning to that situation. This will provide more than knowledge and skills to take away but practical approaches to deal with the current situation and the change strategies for future organizational design efforts.
Attendees will receive a content based workbook, access to an online workspace and downloadable templates. There will be ‘homework’ activities required between sessions to fully contribute at each webinars and during the workshop.