This one day workshop for project managers to the application of change management to lead and deliver effective change projects. With a focus on meeting the demand for heightened leadership and change management expertise to motivate and unite people behind the project vision and to ensure continuous alignment of teams with strategic goals.
Join a Workshop
About the Workshop
- Understand key change management principles and their application to the discipline of project management.
- Engage in discussions to identify where and how change management activities are integrated across the full project life cycle
- To broaden your understanding of the change manager and project manager role when executing change.
Participants will engage in interactive discussions as they broaden their understanding of the purpose and direction of change management on change projects. Best practices, real world examples and content based materials will provide you with the knowledge, skills and steps to show how you too can integrate these two disciplines to achieve a greater level of success.
Attendees will receive a content based workbook and access to online resources.
Those seeking to build their knowledge in Agile Change are encouraged to attend the Scrum Master Certification Workshops to achieve the scrum master credential.
During the day, the following areas will be explored as part of the learning opportunity.
- Today’s Business Environment
- The Value of the Project Management & Change Management Partnership
- Roles in Project Management & Change Management
- Integrated Delivery Opportunities
- Doing and Being Agile
- Including Change Management for Successful Projects
- Lessons Learned for Change Management and Project Management Success
- Practical Application in Worked Case Studies